click and see
what makes up an online presence?
Your website is working for you (or against you!) 24/7. Capitalize on that unlimited availability by having a well-designed, responsive website that gives your audience exactly what they want, anytime they want it.
All website packages include:
- Strategy meeting
- Navigation and UX wireframe design
- A live staging site design 2 weeks from wireframe approval
- Mobile optimization
THAT OTHER STUFF
In addition to websites, us designers can provide:
- Profile/timeline/post graphics for any social media platform
- Landing page design for your social media campaigns
- Curation of social media content (usually requires a photo shoot)
you’ve got questions.
Well, yes! But please know, we’re not programmers. We’re designers.
We custom style professionally-developed themes to fit our clients’ brands. No reinventing the wheel, no waiting double the time for coding. We approach your site with your intentions in mind – which can include easy-to-edit text and images, blogging capabilities, donate buttons, and the ability to promote events.
“But couldn’t I buy a theme on my own?”
Yes, you sure could! Our clients come to us because they’re tired of the DIY, can’t seem to finish writing page copy, and don’t have a cohesive brand to make their site look “custom.” If you trust us with your website, we’ll manage the project from brainstorming, planning the structure, developing the content, and finishing it off with a well-branded, polished look and feel.
First of all, we think you should be picky about who designs your site!
Designing a website can sometimes feel like building a house – so many variables, layers, and decisions – plus the need for it to be comfortable for you to update and worthy of your digital first impression for years to come. You wouldn’t choose a builder without touring a model home, so we encourage you to ask questions and look at our previous work until you’re confident about making the investment to work with us.
We see digital marketing as any form of promoting what you do for your audience to view on a screen.
We focus our time on the visual elements incorporated with these digital efforts – the photos, graphics, layouts – and rely on outside digital marketing experts for media buying, campaign strategies, AdWords, etc.
We keep our pricing transparent so you know you’re getting as much value as possible for your dollar. We estimate projects up front based on the ratio of assets provided by you and what we’ll be creating from scratch.
We worked hard to put together tiered package pricing that keeps your budget in mind, whether you need a simple landing page or multiple pages, content copywriting, and custom photography. Contact us for a pricing brochure – we’d be happy to customize a package for your needs.
If you have several projects needed for the next few months (or ongoing!), we recommend working on retainer.
- Design production is billed $75/hour for retainer clients.
- You decide your budget for the month, and we book the appropriate hours for you.
- We set due dates for each project by the first of the month and allot time for each piece.
- If we finish a project under our time estimate, we’ll let you know we have room to bump something up sooner from the following month.
- Retainer work is helpful for sticking to monthly marketing budgets!
We get it! Most clients come to us because they need something by a specific date. The sooner we can get started, the better!
We project completion dates based on the following:
- Standard turnaround times – (typically 4 weeks for a website – varies by scope of project)
- Our schedule capacity
- The amount of assets you can provide us (copy, photography, etc)
- Your requested completion date
Rushed work isn’t our favorite type of work, but we’d be happy to discuss an urgent request with you and see how we can make it work!
We work hard to take things off your plate as much as possible, but the nature of this work often requires client insight and contribution.
We may ask you for things like:
- vision, values, mission statement, or other copy
- imagery or photographs
- hosting credentials
- feedback and approval on proofs
We do our best to keep you you in the loop on what’s needed next so there’s no lag time.
Are you ready?
Let’s chat about how to improve your online presence. Complete our simple digital inquiry form, and we’ll follow up with you within 2 business days to schedule your complimentary kick-off call.