you’ve got questions.
We keep our pricing transparent so you know you’re getting as much value as possible for your dollar. We estimate projects up front based on the ratio of assets provided by you and what we’ll be creating from scratch.
A la Carte Projects
- Design production is billed at $100/hour for a la carte projects.
- We only bill for design production because it’s the easiest way for us to estimate the cost properly up front so you won’t get any suprise invoices for extra time.
- Contact us for standard pricing or to get you a custom proposal.
If you have several projects in mind for the next few months or ongoing work needed, we recommend working on retainer.
- Design production is billed $75/hour for retainer clients.
- You decide your budget for the month, and we book the appropriate hours for you.
- We set due dates for each project by the first of the month.
- If we finish a project under our time estimate, we’ll let you know we have room to bump something up sooner from the following month.
- Helpful for sticking to monthly marketing budgets.
After we talk about your project scope…
- We’ll send you a proposal for your approval, before any work begins.
- After the proposal is accepted, we’ll sign a simple contract and you’ll pay a 50% deposit.
- Depending on the timeline of your project, the remaining balance will be split into 2 payments or 1 final payment upon completion of the project.
Timelines are high priority for us!
We project completion dates based on the following:
- Standard turnaround times (varies by project, with weekly updates)
- Our schedule capacity
- The amount of assets you can provide us (copy, photography, examples of previous materials, etc)
- Your requested completion date
It’s important that we agree on a completion timeline before work begins so expectations are clear. We block time out weeks in advance for each client and project, so you can be confident we’re giving you the time and attention you deserve.
Rushed work isn’t our favorite type of work, but we’d be happy to discuss an urgent request with you and see how we can make it work!
We work hard to take things off your plate as much as possible, but the nature of this work often requires client insight and contribution.
We may ask you for things like:
- vision, values, mission statement, or other copy
- brand assets
- imagery or photographs
- login credentials
- feedback and approval on proofs
Are you ready?
Let’s chat about all those design projects on your list! Complete our simple design inquiry form, and we’ll follow up with you within 2 business days to schedule a complimentary kick-off call.